Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Still. Always. Forever. #ReleaseDay Hanging By A Moment Keeping Score Book 2 by Tawdra Kandle

BannerHBAMrelease

If you read

WHEN WE WERE US

then you've been waiting to read the next chapter

in Leo, Quinn and Nate's story . . . and today, you can.

When life shatters, it helps to have friends. I don’t know what I’d have done without Leo and Nate to comfort me, to hold me up and to keep me sane in face of sudden and terrible loss. And if one of those friends happens to be the love of my life, the one guy I thought I’d never be close to again . . . I’m not going to complain. After all, in a vast sea of things that aren’t fair, being with Leo again feels like the only shining beam of hope. I know there aren’t any guarantees for us. Leo’s heading south to play football, rocking a full-ride at one of the top colleges in the nation. Meanwhile, all of my plans have fallen apart, and I have to figure out what comes next. Having Nate by my side is more important than I could have imagined. The next four years were supposed to be the most exciting time of my life. Instead, they turn into a rollercoaster of uncertainty, complete with breathtaking highs and lows that threaten to break my heart. In the end, the decisions we make now could change everything for the three of us, forever.
~~~***~~~

Buy your copy of HANGING BY A MOMENT right here!

Hanging by MomentAmazon/iBooks/Google/Nook/Kobo

Read an exclusive sample right here.

And join me today at our Happy Hour Release Party!

The Keeping Score Trilogy is a New Adult contemporary romance. The first two books may not give you complete closure, but hang in there for Book 3; I promise the pay-off is worth it.
The release dates, all in 2016, are:
When We Were Us April 7th
Hanging By A Moment May 24th
Days of You and Me September 27th    



If you haven't read WHEN WE WERE US yet, grab it now!

iBooks/Amazon/Nook/Kobo/Google Play/Goodreads

2015AuthorPhoto (1539x1800)




Tawdra Kandle writes romance, in just about all its forms. She loves unlikely pairings, strong women, sexy guys, hot love scenes and just enough conflict to make it interesting. Her books include YA paranormal romance, NA paranormal and contemporary romance, and adult contemporary and paramystery romance. She lives in central Florida with a husband, kids, sweet pup and too many cats. And yeah, she rocks purple hair.    


Follow Tawdra: Facebook / Twitter / Pinterest / Instagram / Website / Newsletter / Amazon / BookBub And if you love her books, join the Naughty Temptresses!

No comments:

Post a Comment