Monday, February 9, 2015

Review: New Year's Dream: An Angel of Darkness Short


New Year's Dream: An Angel of Darkness Short
New Year's Dream: An Angel of Darkness Short by Tyler May

My rating: 5 of 5 stars



Holy hotness!! I couldn't put this down, once I started I just had to keep going and going and going...*sigh* I love'd and still love Christian, Zander and Billy and this just made me continue to love them that much more. Ultimate trust, sacrifice, and loyalty all rolled into one hot and delicious book!

21 hours ago I downloaded the book....and 10 hours later I PM the author to say
"OMG...i couldn't stop, loved it so much, u made me cry and swoon and love the three of them all the more, i missed Christian, Billy and Zander...this was epic and so romantic!"

Love this series and hope to see many more adventures with Zander, Christian, Billy and the rest!! Start with Angel of Darkness to get the "feels" of the characters and then dive into New Years Dream and just loose yourself in the romance!!



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment