Thursday, March 28, 2013

Review: Waves of Change


Waves of Change
Waves of Change by Nulli Para Ora

My rating: 5 of 5 stars



Oh my, what a great read!!

I found Nulli Para Ora via LIT and after reading her some of her blog entries I was hooked and decided to purchase her books on Amazon. and I am NOT disappointed. :)

This love story is sweet and a beautiful portrayal of a first time experience. Amazing characters and story line, keeps you engrossed, so much so I finished in just over a day. I have to say Wow!

I laughed and cried and drooled...hehehe.

**Possible spoiler alert!**
I for one am looking forward to Chris in a bustier! ;)

Very much looking forward to book 2 to see if she renews the connection and what other events/adventures take place.

Definitely recommend to others as a must read!

Brava Nulli, very well done!!




View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment