Thursday, February 13, 2014

Distraction and Desire



Distraction and Desire
by Kizzie Darker


She was his distraction, he her desire.

Joanna Woods thought her broken heart would never heal again when Luke ripped her life apart.
Upon deciding to take a much needed vacation to Paris, the city of love, would a chance meeting change her life forever?

Nathan Jones moonlights as a successful businessman but unbeknownst to Joanna he secretly works as a C.I.A agent travelling the world fighting crime.

He has already lost one love of his life, will he want to risk it all when he meets Joanna.

Joanna and Nathan have chemistry but will it be enough to make their relationship work?

Will Joanna be able to handle the truth when she finds out who he really is or will it end in further heartache?


Make sure to mark it to read on GoodReads!!



Time passed slowly. Four long, intense months. I withdrew into myself. I encased myself in my own little bubble, shutting myself away from the big bad world that I thought was treating me so badly. I cried myself to sleep, I didn't eat, drank vodka to ease the pain he had caused. My artwork suffered, resulting in me leaving university. I fell out with my parents, argued with my friends, but thankfully I didn't fall out with my twin brother Jake.


Playlist for Distraction and Desire:
Super trouper ~ Abba.
You were always on my mind ~ The petshop boys.
Thanks for the memories ~ fallout Boy.
Do ya think I'm sexy ~ Rod stewart
Born too late ~ The ponitails
Don't you want me baby ~ The human league
The key, The secret ~ Urban cookie collective.
The wonder of you ~ ELVIS PRESLEY
Andante, Andante ~ Abba.
Bad Romance and Edge of glory ~ Lady Gaga
Fix you ~ Coldplay
F**k you ~ Lily Allen
Umbrella ~ Rhianna
I'll put you together again ~ Hot chocolate
Canon In D ~ classical music
Cry me a river ~ michael buble
Me and mre jones ~ michael buble
Maneater ~ nelly furtado
If tomorrow never comes ~ Ronan keating.


Connect with Kizzie Darker on Facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment