Saturday, August 2, 2014

Review: The Prince's Ex


The Prince's Ex
The Prince's Ex by Nadene Seiters

My rating: 4 of 5 stars



The story took a bit to get going and I would have liked, maybe a little more information about the characters background to go off before the start of the book. It jumped too quick for my taste but the last part of the book filled in most of all the gaps and made me feel good about the characters. Amelia wasn't very strong until the end and then I was cheering for her strength and candor. Absolutely loved Peter and his charm and subtle way to grab attention from the ones he wanted to give it. There are a few grammatical errors that could be cleaned, up but overall it reads through very quickly. By the end I was left feeling content with the context of the book and would recommend to others for a light HEA read! There is definitely more to Amelia than being 'The Prince's Ex'!



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment