Sunday, October 26, 2014

Review: Ruin The Judgement


Ruin The Judgement
Ruin The Judgement by Lucian Bane

My rating: 5 of 5 stars



Being along for Ruin's journey has been...emotional to say the least. His soul purpose is to pass judgement and execute. Isadore is his bonded half, the woman he tied himself to and wants to protect and stay with.

Ruin and Isadore together carry out more of his assignments and, more often than not, she disagrees with them. In the final assignment, it may turn out to be more than either of them can bear.

By far this series has consumed me from page one and to the end of this third book. I am even more so looking forward to book four. This third book was by far the best one yet!

But knowing from previous works by Mr. Bane, I am tempted to say the absolute best is yet to come!!



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment