Friday, March 18, 2016

Meet your blog owner!! Jen

Hi this is me at my last author signing!

With the every adorable Kristen Hope Mazzolla

With the first author I ever had a signed book from Kandi Steiner

With dear friend and author Shannon Bell

With the MVP of VIP non other than Mrs. M Robinson and her Hubs "BossMan"


With abroad and local author AV Scott

With the amazing dark erotic author TM Fraizer

With the ever smart-romance author Penny Reid

and the Amazeballs MMF Erotica author  Jenna Galacki


I am so bless and lucky to know these amazing ladies and getting to see them at Authors in the City was a blast!! :)
#AITC16 Orlando, FL
3/12/2016

Don't forget to follow me of facebook!

If you have a book I should read/review,
leave it in the comments below or send me an email!

No comments:

Post a Comment