Thursday, July 27, 2017

It's been awhile.....

Okay, so this is a pretty personal post. 


It's been awhile since I have used blogger to blog about books. Honestly, it's been awhile since I blogged about anything really. I mean I have shared sales on my Facebook page but that's really about it. I kinda lost my drive/desire to blog about books. I mean I was still reading a LOT, but just not sharing that with anyone but me/myself/i....lol  I was a bit self conscious of what I was writing as my reviews and just needed a break. Then my mom passed away in the beginning of June and I am realizing that I should do what I love and be happy. SO.....I am going to get back into the swing of things. Reading/Reviewing/Blogging/Sharing/Posting and of course hash-tagging...lol

And I may even post more personal things, like LIPSENSE, OMG have you all tried it? loving it!! 
 

Or even share pictures of book signing adventures...
like here at #bae17 BOOKER, with Jessica and Scott Hildreth!! 
(can you say, #BESTDAYEVER)

Thanks for sticking around....Let's do this! 

No comments:

Post a Comment