Thursday, September 26, 2013

Review: Click to Subscribe


Click to Subscribe
Click to Subscribe by L.M. Augustine

My rating: 5 of 5 stars



*Warning!* You will laugh out loud, possibly snort or have to catch your breath! You will cry so a box of tissues on hand is recommended...LOL And you will need a dentist at how sweet it all is!

So my family thinks I lost my mind...hahaha... one minute i am laughing my ass off and snorting at some points of the book, next I am sobbing and cant hardly read the next line at how choked up I am. Must say though, this affirms what I always heard, that men mature slower and cant see what is right in front of them...*giggles*

My Favorite Funny line is ...'She smiles and rolls her eyes at me. "All right, fine. You caught me. The guy I'm secretly crushing on is that doughboy from the Pillsbury commercials! I've always known he's hot stuff!"'

My Favorite Emotional line...'"I made dinner," is all he says.'

My Favorite Love line...'"It's supposed to be scary," she wispers, and I'm consciously aware of how close we are together.'

Such a great read....now to find a 'Chewbacca glass to drink rootbeer like a boss!'



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment