Sunday, September 22, 2013

Review: Daddy Morebucks


Daddy Morebucks
Daddy Morebucks by Normandie Alleman

My rating: 4 of 5 stars



This was a very fantiastically erotic and quite humorous read. Enjoyed it as the story flowed well. I had heard that the ending was where the story lost it for some, however I feel the story flowed well and played out the emotions of the characters well and certainly gave you a better insight into the 'careful what you ask for' line of life.

Its a quirky and flirty super funny read....from sweat tickling her armpits to a vagina like a slippery eel...I mean...ROFL

I really enjoyed this read as recommended by S&M book club bloggers...A little pretty girl meets shades of grey crossed with housewives....LOL....if you need a laugh and spirit lifting read with some heat, give this a go....the ending has mixed reviews from others, but as the book finishes, it kind of goes along with the quirkiness of the book.

would recommend to anyone looking for a funny, quirky, and enjoyable read. :)



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment