Friday, February 14, 2014

Carnage Release Day Blitz



Title: Carnage
Author: Lesley Jones
Genre: Erotica
Publication Date: February 14, 2014


I love him, from the instant I set eyes on him when I was just 11 years old I have loved him and nothing will ever change that, he owns me, he owns my heart and he owns my body and no matter how many lies are told, no matter how many people conspire to keep us apart, despite the fame and the distance, we will find a way.

“Georgia Rae, when we made love you used to cry”… He waits for me to sing my bit. I try to swallow down a sob but I just end up singing through it…

“I said I love you like the stars above, I’ll love you till I die”

Carnage, an edgy coming of age love story that breaks all the rules and transcends the decades. Georgia and Sean's story will stay with you long after you read the final word.

An emotional, smoking hot, gut wrenching read.

Amazon US: http://amzn.to/1b7lWBS









I am a born and raised Essex girl now living on the beautiful Mornington Peninsula, just outside of Melbourne Australia, I moved here with my husband and three sons in 2006.

Not only do I love to write but I also love to read and can devour a book overnight if the story grabs me.

I love watching my sons play football and am very partial to a glass of wine, a nicely chilled Marlborough Sav Blanc being my favourite.





No comments:

Post a Comment