Thursday, April 2, 2015

Review: The Nightlife San Antonio


The Nightlife San Antonio
The Nightlife San Antonio by Travis Luedke

My rating: 5 of 5 stars



Sexy and hilarious and yet dangerously addicting!! Oh my...Adrian has to be one of my favorites from Travis...I didn't think anyone would ever compare to Aaron from the other "Nightlife" series books...oh gosh, golly and goody gumdrops!! I just loved the quirky sociopath, and all his idiosyncrasies...lol...sexy and detached, Adrian just is such an alphas - alpha, like, doesn't give a darn what anyone thinks, he makes his own choices. They may be far from rational, but to him, it's what needs to be done!!

Oh and Sam, she is the spitfire from hell...and yes I mean it...hell...because hell have no fury like a woman, especially one who is just relearning who she is, and who is after her... Their relationship is crazy...sexy...and almost comical...and Adrian...hahaha..oh the things he says just made me laugh!!

"Adrian stood, and wiped the man’s blood off on his jeans, impatient to get to the truck for his Clorox wet wipes. Though exhilarating, the downside of wetwork was that it was so damn wet. Body fluids were disgusting."

Sam is completely addicting to read... and Adrian ...he is completely hooked on Sam, even when he doesn't want to be. Twists will keep you on your toes..Danger that will quicken your pulse...and one hell of a sexy Vamp that will drain you dry!! #one-click #sexyvamp #addictive #standalone #mustread



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment