Sunday, February 7, 2016

Author Spotlight ~ C.C. Genovese and info on his newest release REDGRAVE!!

Author C.C. Genovese
I have had the pleasure to read several of Mr. Genovese's books. And I must say, they are HOT! See for yourself below some of my favorites and all of which have been a Five Star Smoking Hot Read!!
 
Mandy isn't thrilled about her upcoming blind date...until she meets Braden. He'll take her to the carnival where they'll embark on a sex-charged journey like neither has ever experienced before.

This is a novella intended for an 18+ audience. It has graphic sexual content. Buyer beware.  

My Five Star Review:
Oh my goodness!! In the spirit of the book, maybe I liked it...

Oh who am I kidding, I loved it!!

Mandy is a fresh and funny woman who has her career and close friends. But her love life? Pfft! Maybe I should say lack there of a love life...but don't let that fool you, this book is HOT!

Mandy is a bit sarcastic and quite the determined woman when it comes to what she wants...and when her roommates boyfriend sets her up with his friend. HOLY COW! You will NEVER and I mean NEVER look at going to a carnival the same way again. Secluded playgrounds, the woods, the hall of mirrors, and the god-forsaken ferris wheel (I'm with Mandy on that one!) are the back drop on some of the steamiest and most hilarious moments for Mandy.

So get your tickets ready to go on the most erotic carnival rides and find out why Mandy maybe the best short read you will have.
#MaybeMandy #oneclick #freebie #eroticromance #HOT #mustread

He gripped my ass, tight, nails and all, and forced me back on top of him. His grip spread my p***y inside my panties and it hurt just a little. For a second I thought he might take me right there in the car and I silently begged him to.

“You don’t understand,” he said.

“I don’t.”

“I want you so bad right now. I want to get out, bend you over the hood, and take you right here on the highway.”

“Yes,” I agreed.

That would be one hell of a plan, I thought.

He bit his bottom lip and rapped his knuckles against the window. He seemed a bit frustrated but then he looked me in the eyes and that blue metallic sheen on them seemed to sparkle.

“We could do that,” he said “but then it would be over too quickly. You deserve more than this, not just what any other guy would do. I’m going to show you something different tonight. Let’s do this right.”

“Are you inviting me back to your place?” I asked, hoping, wishing that would be the case.

“Not quite. Want to hear one of my favorite questions from the game?”

Okay, this might be interesting.

I kissed him again, this time letting my tongue seep out just a bit. He did the same but he refused to just let it go. He held back.

Damn him for holding back.

“Ask me,” I said.

“Have you ever had sex in a public place?”

Oh man, yeah, this was going to get interesting.

“Not really. In a sauna once but no one else was in there.”

He smiled and cocked an eyebrow. “A sauna? Nice.”

“Look, I don’t really want to go to a public place. Just take me somewhere private.”

I want to f**k you, you idiot, I thought.

But simple sex wasn’t the only thing he had in mind. He wanted this night to last and he had quickly formed an idea in his head. He’d planned a night that would drive me wild.

“No, private won’t do,” he said.

“So where are you taking me?”

“Where we were going in the first place, to the carnival.”

“I really don’t want to go to the fair,” I said.

He reached up under my skirt, palmed my p***y, and said, “Trust me. You do.”

And suddenly I did.

 
Mandy’s on vacation, from the job and from memories of Braden, but on foreign land a little WORK may be required. Sex on foreign soil isn’t just a game…it’s a conquest.

This is an adult erotic novella with graphic sexual content. Buyer beware.

My Five Star Review:
OH MY GOODNESS!! LOL Yepp, I went right from Kinky Carnival into Margaritas by Moonlight and just sinfully good fun was found. We follow Mandy and her BFF's to Mexico, I mean who wouldn't want to go to Mexico for a good time, just DONT drink the water...hahaha

Mandy decides that since she is single and ready to mingle, and with that she decides to have a conquest for the trip...and it Maybe the funniest thing about it. We find Mandy partying hard and being rescued by a luscious Latino, who is built like an Adonis! He is tall dark and handsome and the perfect conquest for her vacation. Some hangover cures and late night swims steam up the pages of this book!

Her BFF's provide amazing heat and giggles....with sexual debauchery that is pulse pounding!! Web-cam's, rainbow shots, flight attendants, hotel staff and the random hook-ups are all part of the party when your having a vacation in Mexico!

And Margaritas by Moonlight maybe surpasses the erotic bar the author reached in book one. I definitely recommend reading the books in order, although they could be read independently. So #oneclick this series and you maybe will want to keep a hand free *wink, wink*. #MaybeMandy #Mexico #MargaritasbyMoonlight #mustread

It suddenly felt very hot in the club. The air was humid. My hair clung to my shoulders but it turned me on even more. Feeling his sweaty arm against mine made me imagine our bare bodies pumping away in the heat. I imagined his chest glistening as he spread my legs.

I leaned back against him and touched my forehead to his neck. My lips were just below his chin. I wanted him to lean forward and kiss me. He didn’t.

That bothered me.

I f***ing want you dammit. Kiss me, I thought.

I tried to look up into his face but it was too dark. I looked around us and everyone else was too shrouded in the shadows to see clearly. I found the faceless silhouettes surrounding us to be erotic. I was getting turned on by the tension in the air and the urge to f**k Valentino was becoming too much to handle.

No one could see us. No one knew the hunger growing inside me.

No one saw his right hand move around and go up under my shirt. I felt his fingers trace over my belly button and traipse up my stomach to my bra.

“I want you,” he whispered in my ear.

I want you too, right here on the dance floor. Take me back to my room, I thought.

I thought it but I didn’t say it. I couldn’t for some reason. I just froze. And has his hand made its way up to my right breast and over it, I could barely move at all. He moved his fingers over my skin, right between my breasts, and then cupped his big hand over my breast and squeezed gently.

I moaned but the loud music masked it.

His left hand moved on, making its way up my dress. I looked around to see if anyone else was watching, but it was dark, it was late, everyone in the place was smashed, and Jill had her tongue down Marco’s throat.

I put my own hand over Valentino’s and he seemed to take it as a sign that I wanted him to stop. He started to pull his hand away. I grabbed it and shoved it hard against my p***y, showing him exactly where I NEEDED his hand to be.

Nights are never cold with three husbands to warm you up. In the Dove mountain community, short for Daughters of Venus, Lauren struggles to maintain her household while remaining a leader in this lady-supreme religion and giving attention to all three of her husbands. But the trouble with three husbands is sometimes you kinda want four.

This book is meant for readers 18 or older and contains graphic sexual content. Buyer beware.

My Five Star Review:
Lauren is one lucky dove...being one of the original seven daughters of Venus comes with a lot of responsibility and perks. 1 - She gets to pick her husbands...or fellow's as they call them. 2 - She gets to call the shots in the bedroom and in the household. 3 - When push comes to shove, her decisions are ultimate. #womenrule in this mountain retreat where having a daughter is what all the women strive to accomplish. The women are adored and cared for and can have and do what their hearts desire, as long as they follow the rules.

Bonds are tested and temptation can ruin a happy home. But what would you do if you could have as many husbands as you wanted to fulfill your sexual needs and adore you?? Would you be able to resist another? Or just because you can, would you want more? This book tests Lauren and her men...and even though the sex is off the charts, and the lust is smoldering through the pages, jealousy is an ugly monster that has no place in their hideaway retreat.

SOOO...#oneclick the Daughters of Venus Book 1 and get to know the Women and Men who love them. #threehusbands #iamadove #womenrule #mustread

“Listen to me,” I said. “You invited me here for a reason. I’m a Daughter of Venus. My body is a temple, my love unconditional, and my sex unimaginable. Do you understand what you are getting yourself into?”

He nodded.

“I need to hear you say it,” I said.

“Y…y…yes,” he replied.

“I am going to do things to you tonight that will make your toes curl, will make your C**K,” I put an extra emphasis on the final word. “Throb. And will have you begging me to stop but praying that I won’t.”

I looked down at his jeans and saw that they had stirred. His d**k was growing. Just what I wanted. At moments like this, thoughts of my other husbands disappear. They matter on their days. This was my day. And I was going to f**k this prime cut of beef.

“I understand,” he said.

“I didn’t ask you a question,” I said, my voice raised.

This boy needed to understand that in sex all was fair, but no matter where or when this takes place, the Dove is always in charge.

“Take off your shirt,” I ordered.

He did. And oh my, what a physical specimen he was. I’d seen him many times without his shirt but this was the first time that I did with thoughts of what I’d do with all that muscle and power. I slapped a hand against his chiseled chest.

“Help me out of my dress,” I said.

He removed the red shawl and wrapped it around the bedpost, a tradition on suitor nights.

“You’ve been trained well,” I said. “Nice.”

“Yes, my father…”

“Shh,” I said. “You are the man right now. It’s time to behave like it. You made the decision to come here. You are going to be the man inside me tonight. It’s time that you take credit for this decision. If we do this, you will be one of my fellows.”

“I want that,” he said.

Good, he was finally starting to take charge of his rambling words. The shy boy-next-door thing was cute at first, and I was sure it would be a bit of a turn on later too, but it was getting old at the moment.

“Now…my dress?”

He fumbled around, looking awkward and lost for a moment. Then he bent over, grabbed the bottom of my dress, and lifted it up almost the way a mother strips off her child’s dirty T-shirt. We’d definitely need to work on his routine.

“Oh,” he said. He didn’t mean to, it just slipped out when he saw my breasts come out of the dress, free, without a bra. I hadn’t worn one on purpose. This was a night of freedom, no constraints.

He looked at me and I instantly felt beautiful in his eyes. He was awestruck, biting his bottom lip, finally seeing the real me, the me he’d apparently dreamed about for a while. I moved forward so that the nipples of my ample boobs touched the top of his six pack. Goosebumps rose on his skin.

 
In a future where female children are rare, some of the remaining women have established a female-supreme religion, where they can each take up to three husbands. Life in the Daughters of Venus community is good, unlike in the lowlands where the Venenum hunt women for sport.

The second book in this series finds Jessica turning eighteen and male suitors lining up for a crack at being one of her fellows. With trouble brewing at the bottom of the mountain, Jessica has to figure out how to juggle both her longing to become a respected Dove with her hunger for sexual pleasure.The trouble with virgins is sometimes they have an insatiable appetite.

This book is meant for readers 18 or older and contains graphic sexual content. Buyer beware.



"Red made my c**k throb. It did that usually but something about her intensified the feeling. I’m sorry, I’m not making sense. Let me tell you about my obsession and the day things got out of hand."

In this twist to the traditional tale, we get to see the hunt for Red from the wolf's point of view. He wants Red and he'll stop at nothing to get her.

BE ADVISED. THIS IS A SHORT STORY WITH GRAPHIC SEXUAL CONTENT. BUT I PROMISE IT'S A LOT OF FUN.


My Five Star Review:
Hold on, lemme catch my breath....cuz I'm huffing and puffing, wait, wrong fairy tale....ROFL.

RED! Oh my, RED!
This fairy tale has been completely ruined for me...NOT!! hahahaha

We meet Mr. Wolf who sees Red and just has to have her....kind of like the fairy tale....BUT KINKY!!..Mr. Wolf is a horn-dog! LMAO!! Red and her Grandma are a hilarious pair, a role reversal of sorts, in this naughty-good erotic retelling...with handcuffs, rope, lube and more toys than I can remember, Granny is one kinky old cougar!! So get ready to go off to Granny's house and be ready to be devoured! *giggles*
#WolvesLoveRED #eroticfairytale



Sex, love, and Santa Claus. The Saint Nick you all know and love is about to be stripped naked. From the loss of his wives to the discovery of new ones, come with an open mind and meet the real Santa. He's romantic, funny, horny, and just trying to find a Mrs. Claus who can love him wholeheartedly and fulfill his jollies.

BE ADVISED. THIS IS A SHORT STORY WITH GRAPHIC SEXUAL CONTENT. BUT I PROMISE IT'S A LOT OF FUN.

(Click the Covers for MORE information)


Newest release
REDGRAVE is now LIVE!!
And if you love the slightly twisted dark erotica check out these two also from Mr. Genovese!
(I'll skip them, but you feel free to let me know in the comments...yes I am a chicken!)
Sandra Sikes is a young woman trying to prove herself in a man's military. When she volunteers to work a confinement post nobody else wants, she finds herself locked in an abandoned building with only her hot coworker guarding the second floor, and a psychopath locked in a cell. This will be the longest and most horrific night of her life.

BE ADVISED: THIS BOOK IS FOR A MATURE AUDIENCE AND CONTAINS GRAPHIC SEX AND VIOLENCE


And in the spotlight we have Mr. C.C. Genovese!!
C. C. Genovese is a male erotica author who often writes from the female perspective. He has a passion for telling passionate tales that take the average woman (or man) and place them in erotic positions. Life isn't prude so why should we be? If you're under the age of 18, or if you get offended easily, please don't purchase these books. If you're ready to be entertained, aroused, and brought to emotional climax then please do.

Also check out C.C.'s website at
http://www.eroticmayberry.com where you can get up to date info on C.C.'s books and even read FREE Maybe Mandy diary entries.

To sign up for C.C.'s newsletter and get promotion and new book announcements, go to
http://eroticmayberry.com/newsletter-sign-up/.




No comments:

Post a Comment