Saturday, October 19, 2013

Author Spotlight.....Kate Benson

Author Spotlight.....Kate Benson 

Kate is an outspoken, avid reader, loves music, animals, writing, coffee and her husband. A native Texan, Kate Benson currently resides in Florida with her husband, two dogs and three cats. She enjoys reading erotic novels and listening to music while she writes. 

Her debut book, The Promise, is coming soon! Meet Sophie, Jack and Chase.....





Author Biography by Kate Benson....
I grew up in and around southeast Texas and have enjoyed a little of the city life but deep down, I'm a small town girl at heart. I moved to Colorado when I was 19 and lived there for a few years until I met my husband in 2001. In 2003, we relocated to his native Florida and for the most part have been here ever since! I started writing when I was a kid. I've always loved books and I found my niche in poetry when I was young. Writing a book has always been a dream of mine, so when my characters started "speaking to me," I couldn't have been more thrilled! I've recently completed my first book, The Promise, which I hope to release soon and I can't wait to share them with you! Please stay tuned to find out what's to come from them and from me in the future! xo  




 Kate can be found on FacebookTwitter, Goodreads and Pinterest!

Make sure to follow her for information about her upcoming release of 
The Promise!

3 comments:

  1. Kate Benson is an Awesome writer! I was a beta reader for "The Promise " and absolutely loved it! Can't wait for book two!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, this looks so very good! Looking forward to it's release!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. cant wait to read hun....congrats....xxx <3

    ReplyDelete