Sunday, November 30, 2014

Review: Her Love, Her Dragon: The Saga Begins


Her Love, Her Dragon: The Saga Begins
Her Love, Her Dragon: The Saga Begins by Julia Mills

My rating: 5 of 5 stars



What an amazing first book, I mean it may not have been the first published but coming into this with all 5 of the series available and this prequel it was so worth it to start here! I just feel in love and had to keep reading. I bought these when they went on sale, WHICH THEY STILL ARE! And I couldn't be happier!!

I am officially OK with the fact that I am seriously fan-girling over this series! Now I know I am writing my reviews after reading all the books but I couldn't stop, it was an addiction and I had to keep going. And I still want more, I didn't want the story to stop!

What I loved about this is it gave the origin of the Dragon Guard. You fall in love with the old world charm of the era and adore the loyalty and love you feel throughout the book. The chivalry and knight were just the icing on the incredibly delicious cake!

I recommend the series to anyone who loves romance, a little thrilling action, and overall swoon-worthy men who kick ass! :)



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment