Saturday, January 31, 2015

Review: Hero


Hero
Hero by Samantha Young

My rating: 5 of 5 stars



What an inspiring and intriguing story. Definitely #ONECLICK worthy!!

I truly loved Alexa and her smart-ass'd comments and charming, yet hold-nothing-back, personality. She is a strong woman who not only wears her heart on her sleeve, but doesn't cower to anyone. What an inspiration to watch her follow her goals and heart to do what SHE feels is right, no matter the consequences.

Caine is an absolutely brash and yet charming in an i-always-get-what-i-want kind of way. He is closed off and totally unwilling to budge on his decisions or what he wants.

To watch their interactions you can't help but giggle and love their chemistry.

This story was more than I thought it would be. And happily so. With a title like "Hero" I was weary of reading something cookie-cutterish and boring, but what I got was heartfelt and thrilling with twists and turns I couldn't have seen coming. Definitely glad I was given the opportunity to read this book as it has left a lasting impression. Not everything or anyone is what they seem to be, and never take life for granted.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment