Friday, April 25, 2014

My Review of 'In Your Arms' by Merry Farmer


In Your Arms (Montana Romance #3)
by Merry Farmer

4.5 out of 5 Stars
Gripping and forging ahead of its time but believable and heartwarming.
I am normally not much of a historical romance reader. I typically like my books dark or hot and steamy, however this one was thrilling and enjoyable. I found myself wanting to keep turning pages to find out what would happen next with the differences in the towns people, as well as the romance going on with the two lead characters. The romance was sweet and I loved how forward the main characters were with their views during that time period. The acceptance and admiration, along with the constant denial of feelings for sake of the townships views made me fall even more for the story. Despite all the challenges, love and a little progress was made and the story ended with a HEA feel.

Would recommend to anyone looking for a page turning sweet read.



Buy on Amazon 
Link: http://amzn.com/B00GP1A24C

No comments:

Post a Comment