Sunday, April 27, 2014

Review: The Harvest Festival


The Harvest Festival
The Harvest Festival by Jack Gallow

My rating: 5 of 5 stars



I truly enjoyed The Harvest Festival's subtle mystery and suspense with a side of romance, Sean and Mallory seem good together and Nina and Billy were adorable throughout....With a certain mystery to the town, you can't help but understand why Mallory feels like an outsider, especially when she looks like a girl they all fear dead, Tiffany, who happens to be her cousin...Logan is the hot, bad boy, you can't help but swoon over, with his hot car and attitude...loved the detail and plot development, flowed well and kept me turning the pages to see what happened next.

Would recommend to any YA reader!

Absolutely looking forward to when the second book will be ready. I am curious about the Guardians and Sean's roll in Mallory's awakening.





View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment