Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Review: Just Breathe


Just Breathe
Just Breathe by Rachel Brookes

My rating: 4 of 5 stars



I truely enjoyed this story of Sav and Tate...I found myself engrossed in the characters and storyline of a beautifully broken couple of people who despite their own rules, manage to help each other more than they ever thought. Tanzi and Jack are a beautiful secondary couple in this story and keep the pace fun, light, and filled with whitty humor. Friendship between Sav and Tanzi is every girls BFF dream, they click and get each other even before Sav arrives in LA from Sydney. Mr. Davenport, sexy-charming-serogate-dad to Sav is written to perfection of how a powerful father-figure should be. And lets give it up for locations, Red Velvet, sounds like a rip roaring good time...live music, dance floor, bar, resturant, and occasional fight or hot sex in the corner! And as Sav always remembers...to get through anything you need to 'Just Breathe'.

My only wish was it had the HEA everyone hopes for in a romance. It certianly sets you up for a follow up novel, which can't happen soo enough! :) I can't wait to continue Sav's story!!




View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment