Friday, October 11, 2013

LovelyLovely by Beth Michele
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Sexy-Hot Ash and Lovely Cara *sigh* what a couple!! Absolutely enjoyed and throughly loved this book!

I can not say enough good things about this book without giving too much away. I will say that seeing Cara and Ash's relationship from begining to the end of the book was a journey I will definitely re-read to go on again.

I am claiming Ash as my next new book boyfriend!! *giggles* He is sexy, a bit of a player to start, but the most amazing heart and family.

The emotions portrayed by Beth through her characters is riviting and you cant help but laugh, cry, and fall in love with 'Lovely'.

Some of my favorites moments are...

"You see, I'm the oldest. The big brother. The responsible one. The one who looks after everyone, kicks the occasional ass, tells someone to fuck off." ~ Ash

"She smiles. It's one of those smiles that make life worth living." ~ Ash about Cara

"Homemade chocolate cake. We had it for dinner to celebrate." She grins. "I never pass up an opportunity to have chocolate. Thanks." ~ Ash and Cara

"Because she's heart-stoppingly beautiful. Every. Single. Time." ~Ash about Cara


If you have not picked this up yet....it is a MUST READ!! <3

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment